The TrevorHeck.com website is owned, operated by Trevor Heck.
To use certain features of the TrevorHeck.com site you may be required to register for an account ("Account"). By creating and using an account, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form; and
- maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete as permitted through the control panel functionality of the site.
You acknowledge and agree that TrevorHeck.com may send you information and notices regarding the site or a specific account by email, or other means deemed appropriate. TrevorHeck.com reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue the website any aspect or feature hereof.
TrevorHeck.com is intended only as an information resource. TrevorHeck.com is a distributor of content. Most of the content on the website has been made available by third party content providers. As Agents and or Property Owners (or other third party providers) supply the information for their own listings, TrevorHeck.com cannot be held responsible for the veracity or accuracy of any listing.
Third Party Content
Representations and Indemnity
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- you have all necessary authority, rights and permissions to submit the materials to the site,
- the materials do not and will not infringe or misappropriate any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party, including any rights of privacy or publicity, and
- the materials do not and will not violate any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, any advertising laws or regulations, or cause injury to any person. You agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold TrevorHeck.com its affiliates, the licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, demands or expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from
- any distribution, publication, refusal to publish, removal, deletion, movement, editing or other use of the materials you provide,
- your use of the site or any reliance on the Content,
- your breach of these Terms of Service or
- any actual, prospective or terminated sale or other transaction between you and a third party.
The following is a partial list of the kinds of activities that are prohibited on or through the site:
- submitting material that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- engaging in activities or submitting material that could be harmful to minors;
- engaging in activity or submitting material that harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- engaging in activity that involves the transmission of "junk mail" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spam" to TrevorHeck.com. Users or others;
- engaging in activity or submitting material, or promoting information, that is fraudulent, false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- submitting material that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- submitting material that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- submitting material that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- engaging in activities or submitting materials that solicit passwords or personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes from other Users;
- engaging in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes;
- using the site's lead forms and/or toll-free numbers to advertise or promote products and services to TrevorHeck.com advertisers;
- using any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to monitor or copy web pages or the Content contained in the site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission;
- using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site;
- decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code for the Software; or
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on TrevorHeck.com's hardware and software infrastructure (collectively, "Prohibited Activities").
Content is defined as including without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software, clips and other elements that make up the Website. These materials are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by TrevorHeck.com or by other parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their materials to TrevorHeck.com. This Content is intended for personal and noncommercial use only. While you may interact with or download a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal and noncommercial entertainment, information or use, you may not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, perform, re-post or otherwise use any portion of the Content in any other way or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of TrevorHeck.com.
Disclaimer of Warranty
All content, information and other materials made available on or through TrevorHeck.com are provided 'as is' without representations, warranties, conditions and indemnities of any kind, either express or implied. This includes implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, uninterrupted or error-free operation, title, non-infringement or other violation of rights, or those arising out of a course of dealing or usage of trade. The site and all its content (including but not limited to: the search tools or other site functionality) is reasonably believed to be reliable when posted. To be clear, TrevorHeck.com does not offer any representations, warranties, conditions or indemnities regarding the use, validity, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, availability or reliability of, or any results of the use of the site or any information or other materials made available on or through this site (including but not limited to: the search tools or other site functionality). TrevorHeck.com assumes no obligation to update the site or advise of any further developments. Information and third party information whether contained on or linked from the site may contain typographical errors and may be subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall TrevorHeck.com be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, aggravated, economic or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of use, data, profit, opportunity or savings, arising out of or in any way related to the use, or the inability to use or access the site or any information or other materials available on or through the site (including but not limited to: the search tools or other site functionality). Under no circumstances shall the cumulative total liability of TrevorHeck.com to you arising under this agreement for any cause whatsoever be greater than ten dollars ($10) U.S.